close
這篇是朋友轉發給我的信件,我覺得非常的有趣,尤其是最後一句真是有夠經典的!

我很努力的翻了中文,希望有翻對意思...

*************************

A woman over 40 - CBS 60 - Andy Rooney
年過40的女人 - CBS 60 - Andy Rooney


As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長,我最珍惜40 歲以上的女人。

Here are just a few reasons why.
以下幾點是我的理由。

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
"What are you thinking?"

40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒,然後問你:"你在想什麼 ? "

She doesn't care what you think.

她才不在乎你在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it.

40 歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽,她不會坐在你身邊抱怨。

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

她會去做她想做的,而且通常會是更有趣的事情。

Women over 40 are dignified.

40歲以上的女人穩重自持。

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.

她們很少會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你來場吼叫大賽。

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

當然,如果你罪有應得,而且當她們認為自己不會有事,她們會毫不考慮的一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.

熟女不吝於讚美,通常不是實至名歸。

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

她們知道不受*賞識的感覺是什麼滋味 。(註:也可做不被感激)

Women get psychic as they age.

女人越老越通靈。

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

你永遠不需要向40 歲以上的女人懺悔你的罪過。

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

只要你能對皺紋視而不見, 40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感。

Older women are forthright and honest.

熟女直接又誠實。

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk and if you are acting like one.

如果你是個蠢蛋,而且表現的像個蠢蛋,她們會馬上直接了當的告訴你。

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩你在她心中的位置。

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.

是的,我們稱讚40歲以上的女人基於許多理由。

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
很遺憾的是,和她對等的另一半並不是。

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants, making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
相對於每一個性感、聰明、迷人的40歲以上的女人,就有一個穿著黃色短褲的禿頭大肚男,對著20歲女服務生耍白痴。

Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say,
各位女士們,我為說了以下這句話的男人們向妳們道歉:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",

"既然有免費的牛奶可喝,何需去買一頭乳牛?" ,

Here's an update for you.

這裡有條最新訊息。

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.

時下有80%的女人反對婚姻。

Why?

為什麼呢 ?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

因為女人領悟到不值得為了一根小香腸而買回一整隻豬!
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    慈或翔天 發表在 痞客邦 留言(10) 人氣()